Why Choose Saffron Ultra™ for Weight Loss?
Saffron has been all over the news. The most famous clinical study is one that was published in the Nutrition Research journal, focused on how well saffron extract can reduce snacking and increase feelings of fullness. Results revealed that the women taking the extract showed an 84% decrease of appetite. The study's authors definitively found that it "reduces snacking and increases satiety in a randomized placebo-controlled study of mildly overweight, healthy women". The full clinical study can be found by clicking here.
According to Dr. Oz, Saffron is "The New Miracle Appetite Suppressant to Kill Your Hunger". But there are several factors to consider when looking for the right Saffron Extract. Is the extract 100% pure (with no extra ingredients, fillers or binders)? Does it have the right dose per serving? Is the saffron extract real or synthetic (grown in a lab)? Is it produced in a FDA registered laboratory?
To be clear, Dr. Oz does not endorse any particular brand. If you see a brand that claims to be endorsed by Dr. Oz, stay away. What he does do is recommend ingredients.
Saffron Ultra was developed to give the maximum weight loss effects from a Saffron Extract Supplement. Here's what is recommended and should be used as a guideline:
- It is recommended to take 200mgs two times a day, 30 minutes before meals (That's 400mg a day total).
- It is recommended that the product be 100% pure, have absolutely no fillers or binders.
- And most importantly they must come from actual saffron (which comes from the flower of Crocus sativus) and not grown in a lab.
Saffron Ultra™ meets all of these standards and exceeds them. Saffron Ultra is produced in the United States in a state-of-the-art FDA registered laboratory that conforms to the tested grade strength and purity of USP quality standards and is manufactured under the strict guidelines of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's cGMP certification. In addition, if you have any problems, we offer a 100% money back guarantee and same day shipping.
Does Saffron Ultra™ Meet ALL the Criteria?
- 100% Pure High Quality Saffron Extract (Highest quality we could find)
Contain absolutely no fillers, binders or artificial ingredients for maximum effect.
- Real Saffron from the Real "crocus sativus" plant (not grown in a lab)
Contains actual saffron extract and not saffron grown in a lab.
- Contains 200mg per serving (
not 88.5mg)(60 capsules - Full 1 month supply)
More than double the dose of most extracts, which contain only 88mg per capsule.
- FDA Registered Manufacturing Facility
Saffron Ultra is manufactured in an FDA registered, cGMP certified laboratory.
- US Pharmacopeia (USP) Integrity
Conforms to the tested grade strength and purity of USP quality standards.
- Yes! Saffron Ultra™ is the Key to Weight Loss
Saffron Ultra™ is the only supplement that meets all of these benchmarks.
Saffron Ultra™ Provides Safe and Fast Results:
Saffron Ultra stands above other saffron extract products on the market. Most products on the market get their extract from a different source than that used in the clinical studies. They do this to cut down on costs, but at the same time, it also cuts down on effectiveness. In addition, they do not contain the correct dose. By having a cheaper more inferior product, customers need to buy more in order to have the same results. If they see small weight loss, they buy more of it. It might be good for business, but poor practice and bad for the consumer.
Saffron Ultra™ is made from the finest 100% pure saffron extract on the planet. We offer the highest potency saffron extract available which meets all of the necessary criteria. In addition there's 100% money back guarantee because we are confident that it will work for you, as it has for so many others.
Saffron Ultra™ is Recommended by Doctors & Medical Scientists
So, Why Don't Most Saffron Extract Products Work?
- 1. Most products do not have enough saffron extract. Most products contain only 88mg of actual saffron extract, which is just a fraction of what is inside Saffron Ultra.
- 2. Most products include extra ingredients to make the product look like it has more dosage - like African mango, acai, kelp, caffeine, etc. By adding these ingredients it takes away from the quantity and effectiveness of the pure saffron extract.
- 3. Many products get their saffron from growing them in a lab and not from the actual flower of Crocus sativus plant. The clinical studies used actual saffron extract and so your supplement needs to be from 100% pure saffron. (and nothing else)
- 4. And finally, many products contain extra fillers or binders to fit the capsule and make the product seem bigger.